Monday, November 1, 2021

Good Morning, Nov 1, 2021

Good morning! And welcome to a new month.  The sunrise was mostly blue and gold this morning, and the weather is a pleasant 59f. There were so many lines in the sky, yesterday there were none. A bunch of male grackles are all squealing and cackling and posturing at each other from up on the neighbor’s rooftop. I also hear and see a couple of mockingbirds giving chase to each other, and a couple of hummingbirds came down for a bath. The feeders have been refilled and I see the sparrows are now arriving. I’m so disappointed that we have a lot of Halloween candy left over. Hardly any kids came here, maybe 12 or 15. In past years it would be at least 50 or 60. What do you all do with the leftover candy? Put it in the bottom of the freezer perhaps. It’s a new week, time to get busy. Welcome to November, and Happy Monday. - Michele
PS, Looks like Facebook has released my restrictions. I'm still pondering what to do however. Is it worth it going back much? It was wonderful spending more time on social networks that don't censor free speech. I've written a long post about that, but will let that simmer a bit more before I publish it. -M


Lady Hummingbird at the bird bath this morning

Mr. Anna's Hummingbird yesterday morning






No comments:

Post a Comment