Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Good Morning Nov 9, 2021. Sunrise, Hibiscus Bloom, Hummingbird and the Park

Good morning. Lots of clouds this morning, and a very moody sky with lots of pre-sunrise color. It’s now gray, breezy and cool with a dynamic sky. The birds are all fast moving on the winds. No one is at the feeders right now, they are all in flight or laying low. We might even get a few raindrops. I love this weather, we don’t get it that often. And my red hibiscus bloomed again this morning. 
A nice surprise. Happy Tuesday.- Michele


I think this was a young male Costa's hummingbird I saw this morning. 
Not a full gorget, but very tiny and a short tail. 

Isn't she pretty? A bit of Aloha in the desert. 

Yesterday morning, I stopped by a local park after an early appointment. 
I'd not been to this pond before and wanted to check out what waterfowl
 it attracted. It was very pleasant and looks like a nice place to walk.  

No comments:

Post a Comment