Friday, November 19, 2021

Good Morning Nov 19, 2021- Hurrah for Clouds

Good morning. Hurrah for clouds! Well I did miss the lunar eclipse last night. We had some clouds so I didn’t go out in the cold and wait, but opted instead for getting up early for sunrise. I’m sure better photographers than I got great shots of the eclipse. I think I missed the brightest pinks this morning, but these subtle pastels morphing into golds was still quite pretty. I love watching that whole progression, you may have noticed. I found a little green lacewing on an oleander leaf, but still few birds so far. Just pigeons warming their wings in the sun's rays, and I heard a kestrel's call in the distance, and just now a few grackles have started their rooftop chorus of squealing. Hopefully some little birds show up soon, but I'm getting a bit chilled and think I’ll get inside for a bit to warm up, before starting on some other things. 
Happy Friday! - Michele




No comments:

Post a Comment