Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Good Morning Nov 23, 2021- A Gray Morning Here.

Good morning. Well today dawned gray and cold with thick clouds. I was hoping for some color, and waited, but no such luck. Not a speck of it. The clouds were just too thick. When I first stepped outside it was still fairly dark and I spotted Blackey the cat having a drink from the pool. Later, the green eyed kitty sunned and groomed itself on the far high wall. I heard a flicker calling but didn’t spot it. The finches came to the feeders for awhile then flew off. Mr Anna’s hummingbird was about inspecting all his feeders and chasing off any intruders. Grackles and doves flew overhead intent on wherever they were going to start their day, as did a small flock of starlings. I was surprised to see the sages had a few blossoms, and was glad to see the pomegranate tree leaves are just beginning to turn a little yellow. I can’t wait till they drop so I can prune that tree well back. Can’t see the setting moon for the clouds, but I can now see some blue sky poking through to the west. Time to go inside and warm up a bit again, and do some cooking preps before diving into other work. 
Happy Tuesday! - Michele




No comments:

Post a Comment