Saturday, November 27, 2021

Good Morning Nov 27, 2021- Bird Watching and Soup Making

Good morning. Got up at 6 this morning, and no clouds for a sunrise, so I strained the bone broth that had cooled overnight. I found a lone oleander blossom again out front. Sat out back to watch the birds and so far lots of hummingbirds, lesser goldfinches, house finches, and a junco. A grackle is squealing somewhere close, but I don’t see him. Also the green eyed kitty came for a stroll and a drink from the lizard bowl. Oh goodness, I just saw the sharp shinned hawk attempt a couple of strikes. Doesn’t look like he got one though. Now all the little birds and doves are hiding. I trimmed the lantana in the barrels way back, and picked a few more lemons. The bees are back swarming the red feeder again and also on the birdbaths. Oh, just saw that noisy grackle fly off. So that’s where you were. The little birds haven’t come back. I suspect the hawk is still lurking up in our big pine tree. Time to go back inside and warm up with my second cup of coffee. 
Happy Saturday. - Michele





No comments:

Post a Comment