Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Good Morning Nov 17, 2021-Another Golden Sunrise

Good morning. It was another golden sunrise in mostly clear skies this morning. Both Lady hummingbird and Mr. Anna’s hummingbird visited for a bath, and a white crowned sparrow and some house finches stopped in for some suet. Most of the birds still seem hesitant, probably due to the cats and the hawks. Most of the olives are quite ripe now and dropping, giving many of the birds an extra feast. I found a few blooms and buds on the oleanders but I really need to trim them way back. I also need to trim and replant a bunch of other shrubs and plants but I have ever so much work to do inside. Perhaps this afternoon when it warms up a bit I can make some time. It was 52f when I came outside before sunrise, with a high today of 72, we have some beautiful weather happening. It’s definitely our gloating season again. Happy Wednesday. - Michele
Mr. Anna’s hummingbird having a bath this morning.
Lady Hummingbird having a bath this morning. Not sure but
she may be a female Anna's hummingbird

Just before sunrise over the mountains east of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment