Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Good Morning Nov 16, 2021-Paler Pinks

Good morning. Just a quick post to share this morning’s sky. Lots of thick clouds, not bright pinks, but pretty with just a touch of paler pink pre sunrise color. I almost missed it again. No birds out yet, it’s quite chilly at 59f with all the extra moisture in the air. I might post more , but for now I just wanted to share this, and I think the coffee is ready, time for a cup. Happy Tuesday. - Michele



Last night's sky was nice too with similar colors and the moon 

On another subject, I really love the salad I made for last Sunday night’s pot-luck gathering , and fortunately there was some leftover for me to eat. The rice, bean, beef, chili and three cheese casserole was good too, but since I can’t eat that, the boys will finish it off. The salad was greens and roasted veggies with balsamic (onions, beets) with mandarin oranges, pecans, feta cheese, and some pears I marinated in red wine vinegar and olive oil, and the marinade and water from the mandarins was used to dress it. Yummy. - Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment