Saturday, November 20, 2021

Good Morning Nov 20, 2021-Long Pink and Gold Stripes in the Sky

Good morning. This morning’s sky was so different than yesterday’s. Today’s was long streaks of color like long steady brushstrokes in an oil painting, again going from grey and pink to gold and blue. To the west, the sky was clear, and the moon was bold and sharp at 97.6% waning gibbous just slipping behind the trees. I’m back inside now, but I can see through the window that the little birds are starting to arrive, and the hummingbirds competing for the feeders with their aerial antics. Next week is Thanksgiving, how on earth did that arrive so fast? It’s a cool 48f outside (9C) and will rise to a high of 72f this afternoon. Time for my 2nd cup of coffee and to get busy. 
Happy Saturday! - Michele





Memory post. The hubs and I, many years ago. 96-97 I think? Time flies.
#memories #mybestfriend #stilltogether

No comments:

Post a Comment