Friday, November 12, 2021

Good morning, Nov 12, 2021. Lots of visiting bees

Good morning . I was up a bit late again. Didn’t come outside until 7. Yes that’s quite late for me. We seem to have a lot more bees around recently. All the birdbaths had them this morning. Perhaps there’s a migrating swarm nearby or a hive has been placed nearby. I’m deathly allergic to bee stings but have learned to make my peace with them since I love water and gardens. Had a few birds here and there but they still seem a bit hesitant. I did see my first Ruby crowned kinglet of the season at the patio birdbath but didn’t get any shots. Great to see one though.  I also had a few visits from an adult male Costa's hummingbird, and saw some other bird fly away that I wasn't able to identify. The weather is beautiful at the moment. Clear, still, and a mild 68f. I can still hear olives drop in occasionally, and I’ll leaving them for the birds. And the lemons look brighter every day. 
Happy Friday!-Michele

A ruby crowned kinglet video from earlier this year


No comments:

Post a Comment