Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Good Morning, Nov 3, 2021

Good morning!  Few clouds this morning. Just a few stripes that turned from purple, to pink, then to gold. Mr. Hummingbird came down to the birdbath several times, as did lady hummingbird, the lesser goldfinches, and the white crowned sparrows. They have gotten used to me being there about 5 feet away, and as long as I stay very still, most of them don't seem to mind which is why I don't always reach for the camera or phone, but just enjoy their company. Sometimes I feel like that scene in Snow-white, where all the wildlife is around her. Lots of birds coming and going, grackles, doves, sparrows, finches, goldfinches, verdins, hawks, flickers, - to name a few, and as my husband and I were talking, we saw a bid red-tailed hawk fly over low. I did get that shot and hope to download it later today. It was a pleasant 55F this morning at sunrise and the high today is supposed to be 79F. Great weather. I need to get busy now. We have someone coming to give a work estimate soon. 
Happy Wednesday! - Michele


My Rose Opened. This is a Chrysler Imperial rose. They are incredibly fragrant. It was my mother’s favorite rose. Just love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment