Sunday, November 21, 2021

Good Morning Nov 21, 2021- Lots of Birdies

Good morning. I didn’t get up for sunrise today, since there were no clouds , and I stayed up late reading. This morning was about the birds. I had lots of little ones, until the kitties started visiting. I got those shots on the larger camera. First was “Tubby”, the big fat gray and whit kitty who inspected the far wall and sun Ed himself for awhile. Then the green eyed kitty visited the same spot, all while keeping an eye on both me and the bird feeders from that distance. Then Blacky popped over the fence and took one of his strolls around the yard, keeping an eye on me and taking a drink from the pool. All the little birds waited in the tree tops till they left. It’s chilly, but I’ve just seen a flicker on the palm tree so, I'm going to dash and try and get a shot of him. 
Happy Sunday. - Michele

Here are a few of the birdies from this morning. 
Lesser Goldfinches, House Finches, and Sparrows.

Hummingbird, lemons and birdies waiting in the treetops.

No comments:

Post a Comment