Thursday, November 18, 2021

Good Morning Nov 18, 2021- A Chilly Morning, at Least For Me

Good morning. Not much new this morning. It was clear and cold before sunrise, and I had not slept well for some reason, so I confess I went back inside under the bedcovers for awhile.  Yes, I know 46F isn't cold for many of you, but for some reason it was for me today. The clouds I’d hoped would be there for some pre-sunrise color are only just now showing up over an hour later. No songbirds either, just a chorus of grackles on the neighbor’s roof, and I think I saw the hawk fly off out of the corner of my eye. No doubt that’s keeping the birds away. I trimmed one of the lantanas in a barrel yesterday afternoon, and I hope to get to the other one soon. I have a bunch of computer work to do, so we’ll see if I get to that. Ok, coffee is brewed , time for a cup.
Happy Thursday - Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment