Sunday, November 28, 2021

Good Morning Nov 28, 2021- A Costa's Hummingbird and Happy Hanukkah!

Good morning. Chilly but still wore my sandals outside. The little birds were out and I finally got a couple of good looks at that little male Costa’s hummingbird. Not great lighting because he mostly uses the feeder in the patio and it’s darker in there next to the wall. I also had a visit from a Black Phoebe, and caught it with the bigger camera. Hopefully I can download those images later. I had not had a Phoebe in the yard in ages. It didn’t dip in the pool, but it looked like it was thinking about it. We’re having such beautiful mild autumn weather so far. Nights in the high 40s and days in the low 70s. I wouldn’t mind some clouds and precipitation though. Having another relaxing day and completing several smaller projects. 
Happy Sunday, and to all my dear friends who celebrate the Festival of Lights, 
Happy Hanukkah!- Michele






No comments:

Post a Comment