Friday, December 31, 2021

Good Morning Dec 31, 2021- Happy New Years Eve!

Good morning, and Happy New Years Eve! We had a pretty crescent  moon here and a few bits of color in the sky. The moon is at 7% waning. It was warmer this morning at 50F but with a brisk breeze, and the clouds were moving quickly across the sky, and more coming in from the west. Rain of course would be very welcome again. The little birds haven’t shown up yet. Don’t know what’s keeping them away. A cat? Or a hawk? Hard to tell. The feeders weren’t emptied yesterday either, though there was quite a mob of them for a short while. I think I’ll put some fruit out for them as well. I can hear hummingbird wings but don’t see them yet. Yesterday I had several male Costa's hummingbirds fighting it out in the olive tree. The wind is picking up again, so time to head inside and get coffee. I hope you all enjoy your New Years Eve plans whatever they are. Happy Friday! - Michele





No comments:

Post a Comment