Sunday, December 26, 2021

Good Morning Dec 26, 2021- Happy Day After Christmas and a photo of me

Good morning! It is cool and clear this morning. The clouds were on the Eastern horizon and blocking any chance of morning color. A slight breeze is blowing and only the hummingbirds are active so far. I did see the hawk fly off so he was no doubt keeping the other little birds away. The sun is now up, and the wind is now kicking up again too. I have plenty to do, so I better get going. But first, coffee. Mmmmm. 
Happy Day after Christmas, and Happy Sunday. - Michele

A male Costa's hummingbird at the patio feeder this morning
Hello, this is a photo of me from this morning before I headed out for a short walk. I have not shared many selfies in the last 2 years as I've grown my hair out to its silver state (stopped coloring it) during this crazy time of lockdowns, as part of a health handling to go even more chemical free. Its a bit of a shock for me, now in my 60's to so often be the oldest one in the crowd. I was the baby of 5 and for so long was the youngest one in any group for many years. However, life moves on.  I may write more about some of my personal challenges over the last several years, but for now, I thought I'd share this current photo of me so you can all see the silver haired grandma that I am now.  In my new birdwatching hat that was a gift from my husband, as I headed outside this morning 
to see what birds were about. 
This is a photo of me 4 years ago before I stopped coloring my hair 
and before some of my current health issues. Aging is inevitable, and I've 
discovered I am not without vanity, but I still have so much to be thankful for.
 I also have a  husband in his 70's (We've been together for 45 years) and 
neither of us have any truly major health issues at this time
and this is me on this day 7 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment