Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Good Morning Dec 1 2021 Welcome December!

Good morning. Just a few wisps of clouds in a mostly clear sky. There’s a pretty crescent moon out there though at 10.6% waning. The temp is 52F. I’m told that it was the warmest November on record for our area, and it certainly has been mild. I really need to stay inside and get some things done, so I’ll have to skip the early morning bird-watching and make a dent in other work and projects. Happy Wednesday! - Michele

Christmas Lights at the local Cactus Gardens
Memory Post. Sunrise Sky on this day 9 years ago

And I didn't get my post done for yesterday Nov 30, here it is
Good morning . I was up early for the sunrise but then had some business to take care of. Still a bit shocked over deleting the images on my memory card. One good thing about mistakes like that, you learn what not to do and what TO do. Anyway, lots of hummingbirds today and several visits from the neighbor’s kitty cats. Lots of house finches, house sparrows and lesser goldfinches too. Saw another black Phoebe but could not get the shot as it perched behind some leaves. I got such great shots of it yesterday, but lost those from the card delete , as well as my recent shots of the hawks and flickers. Sigh, I’ll just have to create more. I haven’t seen a white crowned sparrow in several days. But a hummingbird bath is a great way to start a day. It’s clear and mild again this morning. 50F when I got up and now at 10:30 only 68. Beautiful. Happy Tuesday!

A male Anna's Hummingbird at the patio birdbath this morning

A male Costa's hummingbird at the patio feeder this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment