Monday, December 27, 2021

Good Morning Dec 27, 2021-Another Golden Sunrise

Good morning. If there were any pinks this morning I missed them. Was reading again in bed and got up to look a bit late again, just in time for a few bands of gold and then the sunrise. A chilly 39f this morning, but next week we’re supposed to get lows in the 20s so I better make sure all my plants are sorted out. Bird feeders are filled and birdbaths filled. I might even sit out for awhile and watch, then it’s on to getting some work done inside. Lots to get done before New Years when I have other things scheduled. 
Have a great week and Happy Monday! - Michele



Oh! And here is a current photo of our two grandsons.
Rory who is now 9 is on the left, and Josh who will be 5 next month 
is on the right. Goofy boys. I miss them bigley.


No comments:

Post a Comment