Friday, December 17, 2021

Good Morning Dec 17, 2021- Clear Cold Skies Again

Good morning. The day dawned cold and clear in our patch of desert this morning. I saw my little male Costas hummingbird again but soon Mr Anna’s hummingbird was on guard chasing him off. Got the bird feeders filled then back inside to some warmth. These two Christmas  ornaments were both part of my mom’s collection. They must be at least 50 plus years old. I don’t know where she got them but I think the red bird is supposed to be a partridge, and it’s been repaired on the bottom from where a mouse or something nibbled at it. I saw several fedex and ups planes taking off this morning, so hopefully everyone gets their packages on time. Only 8 more days to Christmas. Keeping it short today, so much to do to clean up and reorganize after yesterday’s plumbing leak. Happy Friday! - Michele

Mr. Anna';s Hummingbird this morning

Memory Posts:
The morning sky on this day last year
Our boys Bryan & David with their chum Eric? in the middle 
- mid 1980s. My how time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment