Friday, December 24, 2021

Good Morning Dec 24th, 2021- Merry Christmas Eve!

Good morning, and a very Merry Christmas Eve to you all. It’s warmer this morning and it’s been raining. I sat out in it awhile because it’s so lovely and the temperature at 55 quite tolerable. The lighting in the sky was quite enchanting though I couldn’t quite capture it. The kind of light that lights the raindrops up like golden glitter at times. It reminds me of the rain in Hawaii when I was a girl. My mother laughingly called it pineapple juice. Anyway, it was quite enchanting. I hear and see the little birds now, mobbing the feeders, and the sun is poking through the clouds shooting rays of light and warmth in all directions. The trees are now lit up with a background of slate gray. I do love a dynamic sky with a bit of drama in the morning. And now it’s time for coffee. 1 day till Christmas. 
Happy Friday. -Michele 




No comments:

Post a Comment