Friday, December 3, 2021

Good Morning Dec 3, 2021-Just Pink Puffs of Cloud

Good morning. There were no clouds to the east this morning, just some scattered puffs to the north and west that turned pale pink. It was 48f just before sunrise. Cold for me and I couldn’t find my fingerless mittens that I use for photography. Fingers got cold so I’m back inside my warm kitchen with my coffee. The birds will have to wait. I did see them in the treetops waiting for one of the kitties to leave. Lots of kitty action last night too. I could hear a cat fight out on the patio about 9:30 pm when I was sitting in the family room. Long time since I’d heard a cat fight out there. Well perhaps they will deter the mice and the rat we had a problem with over the summer. I certainly haven’t seen or heard those for awhile, so I’ll not complain too much about the kitties being in our yard. I rather like their furry faces stopping by each day now, even if the do give the birds a fright. Pretty morning out there. 
Happy Friday.-Michele

The sky from the back years, looking west and north
The green eyed kitty inspecting the bird feeders. 
Sorry fur-face, I think they say you coming again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment