Thursday, December 2, 2021

Good Morning Dec 2, 2021-The Moon, Sunrise, Hummingbirds and Kittycats

Good morning. Nice to have clouds for some pre-sunrise color again. There were so many phases and color changes to this one that I can’t really cover it in a single post. It’s chilly outside so I’m back inside sipping my coffee and warming up. I can see the birds arriving through the window. I think they miss the places to perch since that gardener hacked off the chaste tree branches, but hunger brings them back regardless. I just saw a white crowned sparrow. I hadn’t seen one for many days. Many finches and sparrows are still just waiting in the top of the mulberry tree, sometimes that means there is a cat nearby. I don’t see one from my window vantage point but they could be on the other side of the walls. The pomegranate leaves are getting quite yellow now, time to prune that one soon. And I want to have the olive trees cut way back this winter too. Well much to do today, so I better get going. 
Happy Thursday. -Michele



I'm learning a new to me camera right now. A Canon 80D. My goodness its like a mini computer. I've taken these hummingbird shots at my patio birdbath, 2 days ago. 
Mr Anna’s bath time 2 mornings ago. I took so many photos of him, and he kept coming
 back for more. Such a cutie.

Lady hummingbird at the patio birdbath 2 days ago. Looks like a female Anna’s hummingbird.
A male Costa’s hummingbird at the patio feeder 2 days ago. I just haven’t been able to 
get him in the sun to show off his purple iridescent gorget.
Local fur faces on the wall yesterday morning. Apparently these two knew each other already.

And a couple more sunrise shots form this morning


No comments:

Post a Comment