Thursday, December 23, 2021

Good Morning Dec 23, 2021- A Gray Morning on this Festivas Day

Good morning . It’s Festivas day. The clouds were too thick this morning for any sunrise color, and it’s supposed to rain a little today too. That’s always welcome here in the desert. The coffee and Christmas cheer were warm and welcoming though, and I didn’t even turn the heat on yet. I don’t see any little birds out yet except for a few in the top of the mulberry tree. They are all puffed up for the cold. Ok, I just saw the male Costas hummingbird at the patio feeder again, and another one chased him off. I’m ready now for our simple Christmas celebrations except for food that needs to be prepared that morning. 
Happy Thursday, and Happy Festivas. -Michele


Memory Posts:
A stop while driving through Eastern Utah on the way to Denver 10 years ago.
2 ghosts from a Christmas past. Bob and I, gosh, 32 years ago 
at my parents' home. Didn't he have a wonderful smile? 
It was probably me making him blush. He says I still do that.
From on this day 7 years ago. It was a gray day then too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment