Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Good Morning Dec 15, 2021- Another Gorgeous Sunrise, So Many Reds!

Good morning! We had some beautiful crimsons in the sky this morning after last nights rain. Just enough clouds in the east to create this beautiful painting effect. 39f and everything is still wet., but at least the wind has stopped for now. Too wet and cold to sit outside long, but I can see the little birds arriving through the window. I saw the hawk soaring above when I was outside taking these shots of the sky before sunrise. And one of the neighbors cats taking its usual walk across the street. Looks like the cats, toppled over one of my hibiscus plants. I hope it survives, but I’ll have to re-pot it . Right now there’s a battle going on between the male Anna’s hummingbird and a male Costas hummingbird who keeps sneaking in to the patio feeder, and Mr. Anna’s chases him off. It’s garbage day and I can hear the truck arriving. Earlier than usual today. The house isn't very cold but I think I’ll turn the heat back on to take the chill out of the air, and of course, time for coffee.  10 days to Christmas all! 
Happy Wednesday. - Michele

A few red leaves I found in a parking lot on Monday
And another from this morning. 
One hibiscus down. Not happy with those cats right now. 
Memory Post. A mourning dove snoozing on the garden wall 3 years ago. 
And, My Dad and I in the late 1990s. Born in 1919, 
today would have been my his 102nd birthday.
We lost him in 2004, 17 years ago. I miss my art buddy. 
Hope he's painting again where he is now. 
Love you Dad, Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment