Sunday, December 19, 2021

Good Morning Dec 19, 2021- The First Cup is the Best

Good morning. Oh, that coffee tastes so good! Why is it the first cup is always the best? It’s clear and cold again, so no sunrise color. Lots of birds, including the pigeons that fly up all of a sudden at random intervals , always getting spooked, and the little birds birds follow their actions. So interesting that the most frequent visitors to the patio feeders lately are Costas hummingbirds, more so than Anna’s hummingbirds. This is the first time I’ve seen them so frequently. Yesterday I was standing out in the patio looking up for the hawk and a juvenile male Costas came down and hovered about 8 inches from my face. Just checking me out and of course I was right next to his favorite feeder. This morning I tried to get a shot of one at the birdbath but missed it. Have to be patient but quick with these little guys. It’s 34f degrees now and the sun is shining brightly. Time for me to go get some other things done. Less than a week to Christmas. Happy Sunday.- Michele
Cold and Clear here
Memory Posts: Images of Christmas Seasons Past
Sunrise sky here on this day 8 years ago
Oh, and did you see the full moon last night? It was beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment