Friday, October 29, 2021

Good Morning, October 29, 2021

Good morning. Clear but warmer. In fact we’re supposed to get temps in the low 80s this weekend. I filled the feeders then sat and watched this little female hummingbird waiting for her to come down to the feeder I was near. She didn't, but chose a feeder on the other side of the yard. I noticed another plant pot had been knocked over and suspect that was the work of one of the kitties. Yesterday another big monarch butterfly had visited the chaste tree, but I was having trouble with the camera downloading photos, and hope to sort that out later today. This is the first year I’ve seen so many monarch and queen butterflies. We must be on their migratory path, and they do love those chaste tree blooms. They grow everywhere here. I do think I need to start pruning some of the plants, others will have to wait till the leaves drop. 
Happy Friday-Michele

A Cat-astrophe


No comments:

Post a Comment