Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Good Morning Oct 20, 2021

Good morning. My back yard Buddha seems to be sporting his southeast Asian jungle look as the jasmine tendrils start to grow around him. Chilly this morning and I had to put on a jacket to sit outside. The bougainvilleas are failing but the olives and lemons are ripening. The red winged blackbirds are back to raid the feeders. They’ve gotten bolder, or used to me, and don’t fly off when I come out to sit down and watch. I saw a huge red tailed hawk fly low through the trees and didn’t get a shot. Always nice to see one. I also saw flickers on the neighbor’s palm again, and of course all the usual song bird and hummingbird visitors. I’ve not seen many mockingbirds lately, but have heard them singing often before dawn. Lots to do, time to get busy. Happy Wednesday!




A Yellow Rumped Warbler through the window at the patio fountain Oct 19







No comments:

Post a Comment