Saturday, October 2, 2021

Good morning Oct 2, 2021

 I'm going to try something out with my daily morning posts to Instagram by putting that content also in a Blog and distribute from there. Still sorting out whether I should do it weekly or daily.  Here's a greeting from this morning.

Good morning. It was in the low 60s again this morning, just gorgeous. Heard he white crowned sparrows singing again, and I also had another visit from some red winged blackbirds. Happy to have some things blooming again. Just a gorgeous morning. Have a great Saturday! #morningvibes #desertlife

You can also follow me on Gab, Gettr, MeWe, and Facebook where I have two profiles.
 This one, and this one. Though I may be posting a lot less to FB for awhile. 
Love to ALL, Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment