Monday, October 11, 2021

Good morning October 11, 2021

Goof morning!
We had a little pre sunrise 🌅 color this morning, and Mr Anna’s hummingbird was back for his early morning bath, and I saw several flickers fly by just above the trees, but I'm not sure when I'll get time to download images. The red hibiscus 🌺 bloom is still open, and the bougainvillea is still firing off. It was 55f this morning so the nights are getting chillier . We haven’t had the A/C on for a few days now. I love the fall. Happy Monday - Michele



Update. 
After such a beautiful morning, afternoon high winds have brought a think layer of high dust over the city , blotting out the sun and views to the mountains, and leaving a fine layer of dust and grit everywhere. Not my favorite part of desert life.




No comments:

Post a Comment