Monday, October 25, 2021

Good Morning October 25, 2021

Good morning.The sky was clear to the east so no sunrise color. The birds were absent too, there has been a young hawk about. I saw it swoop through the yard a few times and then tuck up in either the mulberry tree or our big pine tree. Oh well, it has a right to earn a living too. It always surprises me so have not gotten a good shot. Blacky the cat came for a stroll through the yard and got a drink from the pool too. Shortly after that the green eyed kitty strolled through as well. The lemons are getting more yellow. It’s a small tree and once they are picked I’ll give it a prune to make it grow taller. It’s been 20 years since I had a lemon tree and I’ll excited to watch this one grow. The temps are so mild, it was 66f just before sunrise , but clouds are now moving in and perhaps even a touch of rain this afternoon. That would be great. Happy Monday! -Michele



No comments:

Post a Comment