Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Good Morning Oct 19, 2021

Good morning! Up before sunrise, and a chilly 47f. The hummingbirds and goldfinches were up and feeding. Looks like the Mexican bird of paradise plants’ leaves are beginning to yellow and drop for the winter, and the lantana leaves are turning slightly purple. I’ll cut them both back in mid winter. The bougainvillea blossoms are fading as well and the bottle brush leaves are red and yellow at the tips. Bob was concerned about the crepe myrtle which looks like it’s leaves have turned brittle already. I think it too has just gone to sleep early. It did that last year as well. It’s been a week since I fell down, and a few of you have been asking how it’s going. I’m much better thanks for asking. The knee and ankle is much improved, and the hands are as well, though I still cannot grip anything well or pick up anything heavy. Up is up though and I see daily improvement. It always cheers me when a couple of hummingbirds choose to play tag around my head like they did this morning. Great start to the day. Have a great Tuesday! - Michele










No comments:

Post a Comment