Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Good morning Oct 5, 2021

 Good morning!

 Its a cloudy morning here in our patch of desert, and pretty nice and cool as well. Hoping for rain, but we shall see what happens. Looks like Facebook has shut me down on both my profiles for awhile, speaking my truth and holding to my own integrity and personal beliefs are just not allowed there anymore. Not a good trend for any of us.  And now  MeWe is now asking for a monthly fee because I've reached the maximum of storage. Sensible, perhaps I will, perhaps I won't. Meanwhile, time to take a nice long break to get some other things done. Make some decisions and do some reorganization. I always have plenty to do. Hope all is well with everyone, I'll ask Bob to post this so my contacts and friends know what is happening. As always, 

Love you all- Michele 


White Crowned Sparrows at our patio fountain today. 

A Yellow Rumped Warbler at our patio fountain today. Another returning winter visitor. 





No comments:

Post a Comment