Thursday, October 28, 2021

Good Morning October 28, 2021

I love the early morning. Waking up before everyone else, making the coffee, then taking my steaming mug out into the cool air and watching the sunrise and the moonset. Then the environment begins to wake. I hear neighbors leaving for work, and the birds one by one wake up. Cats scurrying past, then the sun slips above the mountains and begins to brighten everything and I can watch the change of colors as the light spectrum alters everything. This is the most luscious time of year here in the SW desert. Its no longer hot, and its not yet very cold, the air is dry and the skies are clear and when there are clouds the color is spectacular. We haven't been traveling very far lately, so I'm grateful for an environment that I mostly enjoy and can watch the world around me. I hope the same for you. Oh, October, if only you could stay so much longer! Happy Thursday! -Michele



Oh, and given the current world situation, here is a website 
with some very good information. 


No comments:

Post a Comment