Sunday, October 24, 2021

Good Morning October 24, 2021

Good morning! I missed the pre-sunrise color this morning, and just caught a bit of the sunrise. I needed a little extra sleep. There are thick clouds to the west so maybe we’ll get rain soon. I haven’t seen any goldfinches yet this morning. Last night that new green eyed kitty was on the wall in the chaste trees keeping an eye on the feeders, so maybe they are cautious this morning. Hummingbirds, sparrows and finches are all out and I can hear the doves and mockingbirds. I just noticed a hummingbird intimidating a finch off its branch. They are such feisty little characters. The pink sages are blooming again. Their nickname is barometer plant because some believe they can predict rain by blooming when rain is expected. That would be great if it’s true today! Happy Sunday to all. -Michele


The green eyed kitty

A few recent feathered visitors
Yellow Rumped Warbler in the patio

I also saw an American Robin for a brief moment yesterday

Yesterday morning's setting moon

My hibiscus blossom was still open this morning, 
but it is starting to close now. 











No comments:

Post a Comment