Saturday, January 22, 2022

Good Morning Jan 22, 2022-Sunrise and Roses

Good morning. Well I was up in time, and there were a few clouds but few pre sunrise pinks showed up. So here is this morning’s sunrise at 7:51am. The moon was out and I saw the hawk tucked in the mulberry tree waiting patiently. He must have not been that hungry because a few finches were above him on the top most branches. As I moved about filling the feeders, he moved over to one of the big pine trees across the cul de sac where he had more cover. It was 49f and is now 50f. The house smells like pot roast from one I let cook over night in the slow cooker so we’d have it for lunch today. Time to turn it off soon, and for my 2nd cup of coffee. The rose is from my neighbor's yard yesterday afternoon.  Happy Saturday! - Michele


Yesterday I noticed that my neighbor has some pretty winter roses blooming 
in her front yard. She also has some nice looking lemons, and one of her
 Aloe Vera plants is blooming now too.
The pot roast looks great. Made with grass fed beef. In addition to onions,
mushrooms and carrots, I used turnips and red and white radishes
instead of potatoes to make it more keto friendly. I might serve it with
cauliflower mash. I’ll let you know how it tastes at lunchtime today.
Next I want to try a Mississippi roast with pepperoncini

No comments:

Post a Comment