Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Good Morning, Jan 19, 2022- A Golden Sunrise and Rumors of an Asteroid

Good morning. I got up a bit late and just caught Sol’s appearance as he popped above the horizon. There were just a few clouds to cloak him in an orange and golden glow.I had thought there would not be any clouds and needed the extra hour of sleep. The rest of the sky here is clear and the temperature is 42f, so moderately cold for this time of year here. I started a new nutrition regimen yesterday so we shall see how it goes. I know I liked it so far yesterday, and might tell you more about it later. I still don’t see any of the little birds out there yet except a hummingbird at the patio feeder. Perhaps they slept in too. Time for coffee. 
Happy Wednesday! - Michele


Yellow -Rumped Warbler on the Suet Feeder a couple of days ago.
I watched this yellow rumped warbler going after the suet. 
Taken through the window. I’ve not seen that before. 
They are insect eaters so it’s not a total surprise, just had not seen one do it before,
 or ever be on any feeder at all, just the birdbath’s.
In Other News,  This was yesterday, Did you see it? 
You can find out more about it and see a video here at this link
Memory Post:
Out at Red Rock Canyon on this day 10 years ago. 
This is when we lived on that side of town. 
I sometimes got up early and drove over to the lookout 
before heading to work. This may have been one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment