Saturday, January 15, 2022

Good Morning Jan 15, 2022 - Another Fiery Sky

Good morning. 44f and some fire in the sky this morning from my house. I got up for it just in time. No hawk this morning, but the sun just popped up and the little birds are just arriving in a tree top. A kitty just crossed the road at the usual time too, and as I type this one hummingbird has arrived at the patio feeders. I love sharing my mornings with the hummingbirds. Looks like there are clouds predicted for the rest of the day and into the next few days here, so maybe there will be a few more more mornings of color. No rain though which we could really use. 
Enjoy the weekend, and happy Saturday! - Michele



And there's old Sol again. 
House Finches and Lesser Goldfinches at the feeders yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment