Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Holiday Offerings

Hi everyone, Happy Holidays!
I just want to let you know that I have artwork and art products available in several online venues. You can find some of my original watercolors in my Etsy Store. I also have prints and some other products available on my FineArtAmerica & Pixels.com stores.  I've also updated my Redbubble store with a new Southwest calendar added to my 2 other most popular tropical calendars. You can also find a smaller format calendar here in my Zazzle store..


Take a look and let me know if you have any questions or have any special requests. 

-Michele

PS, whether its me or other artists, craftsmen and small businesses. I hope you will decide to shop from independents like us as much as possible for your gift giving needs this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment