Wednesday, July 22, 2015

"PAINTED PONIES" - Watercolor by M.A.Ross

"Painted Ponies" Watercolor by M.ARoss on Arches 140lb CP
I do apologize for not posting much here lately. We've been so busy with business and travel.

I have fallen in love hard with the Wild American  Paint Mustangs. We've been to see a few of them in Nevada and Utah and hope to make a few more trips this fall. They are such proud and majestic creatures.

This little watercolor is a composite of a couple of different photos, done in the studio.

On Arches Cold Pressed Watercolor Rag.
Dimensions: Paper is 7.5 "w x 11" tall, image size is about 6x9

Available for $125.00 plus shipping. Payment via Paypal or personal check if I know you.

Message or email me with your interest and I can send you an invoice.

Enjoy!
-Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment