Sunday, December 21, 2014

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Merry Christmas! Yes, I can also say Happy Holidays, but since I celebrate Christmas, I send this greeting in the spirit it is meant for me. Peace On Earth, Goodwill Toward All Men, and I know that you will take it that way.

Its been a good year for the Ross family, no, not without its bumps and growing pains, but a very good year, and for this I am grateful.


Bob and I have enjoyed some great trips together in the US Southwest, I've painted, expanded another business, and we've seen our son Bryan married to Emily, the woman he loves dearly, and the mother of our beautiful grandson Rory. No, I have not painted as much as I'd like, but I painted, and am busily making plans for an even more productive year in 2015.  To all my collectors, both new and old, thank you so much for your support.  Meanwhile, it is my greatest wish that you enjoy the spirit of the season with those you love, be they family or friends, and that we all flourish and prosper as never before in the coming New Year.
With my very best,  Michele



No comments:

Post a Comment